Tips to Get the Best Return on Your New Garage Door
Many homeowners are looking to modernize the exterior of their homes and improve curb appeal. But did you know that replacing your garage door is one of the fastest and most budget-friendly solutions for adding home value and visual interest to your house?
Installing a new garage door for your home not only improves the value, functionality and appearance of your home, but also offers one of the best home improvement project returns on investment. This is particularly appealing for many homeowners looking to sell their house in the near future.
Benefits of Replacing Your Garage Door
Whether you’re looking for a fresh upgrade to enhance your home’s architecture or need to replace a drab, aged or damaged garage door, with a new door, you can freshen the look of your home and add real value. A new garage door for your home can also improve safety and security, offer exceptional protection and add convenience to your daily routine.
By upgrading your home’s garage door, you can also expect:
- Exceptional Return on Investment: Of all home improvement projects, garage doors offer one of the highest returns on investment, with at least 85 percent or more. No matter how old your home is or how long you’ve lived there, a new garage door design can make your home appear modern and fresh.
- Affordable Upgrade: Not only is the ROI for garage doors exceptional, but it’s also one of the most affordable upgrades a homeowner can invest in. Average double door replacements, without windows, cost just over $1,500.
- Improved Features and Functionality: With a new garage door, you can not only easily recoup your investment when you sell your home and increase your home’s curb appeal, but you’ll also enjoy improved convenience and the most advanced garage door improvements. Many garage doors today feature better materials and can be customized with added insulation. Insulation upgrades in your garage door will improve your home’s energy efficiency and lower your overall annual utility costs. With garage door insulation, your door will also be sturdier and operate more quietly.
Getting the Best ROI on a New Garage Door
When replacing your home’s garage door, don’t settle for a standard and underwhelming sectional garage door design from your local hardware store. To get the best ROI for your garage door, maximize efficiency and create striking curb appeal, consider the following:
- Style: Purchasing a new garage door isn’t about finding the most expensive option. Find a quality door that enhances the natural charm of your home and complements your neighborhood.
- Upgrades: Consider investing in added garage door insulation. Insulated garage doors will improve your home’s energy efficiency and lower annual heating and cooling costs. Additionally, many buyers find this added feature appealing and may be willing to offer more money for your home.
- Durability: Consult with your local garage door company to find construction materials that are guaranteed to offer lasting protection in your climate. For example, upgrade your door for improved storm and wind resistance in areas with bad storms and freezing winters.
Reach Out to Scarboro Garage Doors Today to Explore Your Door Replacement Options
For the most attractive, durable and efficient garage doors in the Toronto, Ontario area, contact the skilled professionals at Scarboro Garage Doors. We proudly stock a wide variety of Clopay® garage doors, the finest, highest-quality products, available in several styles ranging from classic to contemporary. Our creative and innovative team is happy to work with you to find styles and materials that best suit your needs and budget. For customer convenience, we even offer same-day services, competitive pricing and free service estimates.
Explore your garage door replacement options today. Call us at 416-286-2100 to learn more or fill out our online contact form to request a free quote.